ULTIMATE PRIDE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ULTIMATE PRIDE CHAMPIONSHIPS

UFC and Pride Events for PS3

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me know how many fights you want a week

Go down 
+2
Animosity1oAK
HENDO-PRIDE-FC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HENDO-PRIDE-FC
PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
HENDO-PRIDE-FC

Let me know how many fights you want a week Empty
PostSubject: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Tell me how many fights you want a week on UFC cards. It makes it easier this way, so people get their fights done. Just put down how many fights you can handle a week. Sorry for the inconvenience after I get this info everything will run smooth. thanks
Back to top Go down
https://pride-fc.rpg-board.net
HENDO-PRIDE-FC
PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
HENDO-PRIDE-FC

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:48 pm

I'll take 5 UFC fights a week
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:12 pm

I can do about 3 or 4 fights per week
Back to top Go down
Arch30z.

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:00 pm

4 pls

(does that mean i drop one fighter or will you just pick weight and we use fighter as normal)
Back to top Go down
agreedrobert619
VICE PRESIDENT
VICE PRESIDENT
agreedrobert619

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:13 pm

What happened to the other cards?
Back to top Go down
An Axe Murderer

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:01 am

agreedrobert619 wrote:
What happened to the other cards?

This, whats going on
Back to top Go down
HENDO-PRIDE-FC
PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
HENDO-PRIDE-FC

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:27 am

I had to clean house, I want guys that want to fight, the pride tournament wasn't getting done and fight cards. this is a way to find out who wants to fight, there's new guys that need to be in the pride tournament as well basically want people to give me an idea of how many fights they can handle per week, keep the league running smooth, the league just started a month ago now we can move on sorry for the inconvenience but in the long run this is going to make the league stronger. This league is going to be around for a long time, it will be ready for the next ufc game as well. Let me ask you something do you want guys in the league that avoid you all week and you have to beg them to fight, I don't. there's 4 guys that signed up that don't want to fight,there gone. that's a big problem also the pride tournament is a big deal for this league and this time it's going to be done right. This way it makes it easier for the members and the guys making the fight cards.
Back to top Go down
Arch30z.

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:20 pm

cool makes sense ! i have posted in the roster sign ups who ill stick with from now on i have just picked two fighters from each ufc & pride. and can do two fights in both every week !!
Back to top Go down
agreedrobert619
VICE PRESIDENT
VICE PRESIDENT
agreedrobert619

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Good idea but it was really stupid to delete and reset the current records. So now you are punishing the people who actually got their fights done. Both smart and a dumb move.
Back to top Go down
HENDO-PRIDE-FC
PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
HENDO-PRIDE-FC

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:31 pm

think what you want but the tournament was a mess no fights were getting done and this is a good league so that's how I wanted it done. guys that want to fights that's what I want. The Pride-FC tournament is basically a milestone in this league. it's a big deal. I want it done right and a fresh start for everyone. this weeds out who wants to fight and who doesn't from here on out.we'll have the best fighting.
Back to top Go down
agreedrobert619
VICE PRESIDENT
VICE PRESIDENT
agreedrobert619

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:10 pm

HENDO-PRIDE-FC wrote:
think what you want but the tournament was a mess no fights were getting done and this is a good league so that's how I wanted it done. guys that want to fights that's what I want. The Pride-FC tournament is basically a milestone in this league. it's a big deal. I want it done right and a fresh start for everyone. this weeds out who wants to fight and who doesn't from here on out.we'll have the best fighting.

Thing is it punishes the people who actually get fights done. I totally 100% understand what your doing but you could have done it a better way. Oh well, it's ok. Just my 2 cents though.
Back to top Go down
TwinCityBadGuy
Admin
TwinCityBadGuy

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 am

I have 4 UFC guys. I'll take 4 per card if thats cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluntforcecombat.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me know how many fights you want a week
Page 1 of 1